IGSNRR OpenIR
urbanconstructionlandsuitabilityevaluationbasedonimprovedmulticriteriaevaluationbasedongismcegiscaseofnewhefeicitychina
Zhang Xiaorui; Fang Chuanglin; Wang Zhenbo; Ma Haitao
2013
Source Publicationchinesegeographicalscience
ISSN1002-0063
Volume23Issue:6Pages:740
AbstractUrban construction land suitability evaluation(UCLSE)is a complex system engineering and the basis for rational use of the limited urban land resources in China.It has an important practical value on urban construction land use planning and management from the angle of methodology.As a widely used technique,traditional multi-criteria evaluation based on GIS(MCE-GIS),is not suitable for UCLSE.This study develops an improved MCE-GIS method which could be more suitable for UCLSE based on urban complex ecological system theory and the summary of the shortcomings of traditional MCE-GIS.The improvements include three aspects:a composite evaluation index system rather than natural indexes alone,an index weight calculated by using fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP)method rather than the common AHP method,and the integrated overlay rule,which includes selecting the minimum value,weighted linear combination(WLC)and simple summation.The main advantage of this improved technique is that it can make UCLSE more comprehensive,more operational and more reasonable.It can provide a scientific basis for decision making in the planning and management of urban construction land use.The improved MCE-GIS system has been adopted in the New Hefei City,Anhui Province,China.Based on the results of UCLSE in New Hefei,three functional areas including construction-appropriate areas,construction-restricted areas and construction-forbidden areas could be worked out,in which 36.90%of the total study area could be developed as urban construction land and the remaining 63.10%should be protected as reserves land or as ecological land.Furthermore,the results can provide scientific decision support for spatial planning and eco-environment protection in New Hefei.
Language英语
Document Type期刊论文
Identifierhttp://ir.igsnrr.ac.cn/handle/311030/87712
Collection中国科学院地理科学与资源研究所
Affiliation中国科学院地理科学与资源研究所
First Author Affilication中国科学院地理科学与资源研究所
Recommended Citation
GB/T 7714
Zhang Xiaorui,Fang Chuanglin,Wang Zhenbo,et al. urbanconstructionlandsuitabilityevaluationbasedonimprovedmulticriteriaevaluationbasedongismcegiscaseofnewhefeicitychina[J]. chinesegeographicalscience,2013,23(6):740.
APA Zhang Xiaorui,Fang Chuanglin,Wang Zhenbo,&Ma Haitao.(2013).urbanconstructionlandsuitabilityevaluationbasedonimprovedmulticriteriaevaluationbasedongismcegiscaseofnewhefeicitychina.chinesegeographicalscience,23(6),740.
MLA Zhang Xiaorui,et al."urbanconstructionlandsuitabilityevaluationbasedonimprovedmulticriteriaevaluationbasedongismcegiscaseofnewhefeicitychina".chinesegeographicalscience 23.6(2013):740.
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Related Services
Recommend this item
Bookmark
Usage statistics
Export to Endnote
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Zhang Xiaorui]'s Articles
[Fang Chuanglin]'s Articles
[Wang Zhenbo]'s Articles
Baidu academic
Similar articles in Baidu academic
[Zhang Xiaorui]'s Articles
[Fang Chuanglin]'s Articles
[Wang Zhenbo]'s Articles
Bing Scholar
Similar articles in Bing Scholar
[Zhang Xiaorui]'s Articles
[Fang Chuanglin]'s Articles
[Wang Zhenbo]'s Articles
Terms of Use
No data!
Social Bookmark/Share
All comments (0)
No comment.
 

Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.